Invisalign is an ideal solution for patients who require slight and subtle adjustments to a few teeth to improve their smile quickly and discreetly. Furthermore, these aligners are clear which make them virtually imperceptible doing away with traditional wire systems, enabling your teeth to be straightened without anyone knowing.
Your Invisalign treatment consists of a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that you change every two weeks. Each aligner is individually manufactured for your teeth, and your teeth only. As you replace each aligner, your teeth will move — little by little, week by week — until they have straightened to the final position prescribed by your orthodontist.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
- Ideally suited to adult patients whose lifestyle or work commitments make it difficult to wear fixed braces.
- Clear and virtually invisible.
- Removable for flossing, cleaning and eating.
- No metal wires or brackets to cause discomfort.
- No need for adjustment appointments. A discreet way to get beautiful straight